MyPalladiumCard Members Area & Forums PALLADIUMER & CENTURIONER PUBLIC FORUMS Palladiumer & Centurioner - Automotive EVENT: Porsche of Nashua Auto Show, JUNE 7th

EVENT: Porsche of Nashua Auto Show, JUNE 7th

fastcars User avatar
Centurion & Palladium
Centurion & Palladium

7th Annual Porsche of Nashua Auto Show

Happening this Sunday, June 7th !!!

Porsche of Nashua is hosting their 7th Annual Auto Show to benefit Easter Seals NH’s Veterans Count-Nashua program dedicated to veterans, service members and their families throughout New Hampshire.

For a $25 registration/donation fee, you can enter and display your car, truck or motorcycle and enter to win a $100 cash door prize! All makes and models are invited to enter. Trophies will be awarded for “best in class” for many categories including People’s Choice and Veteran’s Choice. To pre-register call 603.595.1707 or email [email protected]. You can also register at the event.

When:
Jun 7, 2015 , 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm

Where:
Porsche of Nashua
170 M. Dunstable Road
Nashua, NH

Spectator admission is FREE!

Rain date – June 14th

Versace

wallst User avatar
Palladium
Palladium

Looks like this will be a fun event!

Brahvoh Palladium
Palladium

My father has an 1989 911 Carerra Supercharged. He would of loved that event.

fastcars User avatar
Centurion & Palladium
Centurion & Palladium

DevinWinston wrote:
My father has an 1989 911 Carerra Supercharged. He would of loved that event.

Maybe the Porsche dealer near where he lives does a car show as well? I know several Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo dealers do this several times during the summer.

Brahvoh Palladium
Palladium

Yeah, he has won a couple car shows. Most of them are political here though or somebody might roll in with a Ferrari straight from the dealership and they will enter that car. But he does a great job keeping his car in immaculate condition.

chanel Palladium
Palladium

DevinWinston wrote:
Yeah, he has won a couple car shows. Most of them are political here though or somebody might roll in with a Ferrari straight from the dealership and they will enter that car. But he does a great job keeping his car in immaculate condition.

That's too bad that a dealer would allow that. I know some specific shows made it a requirement that registered cars can't be untitled or dealer owned.

Brahvoh Palladium
Palladium

Yeah, that should be a mandatory requirement.

fastcars User avatar
Centurion & Palladium
Centurion & Palladium

DevinWinston wrote:
Yeah, that should be a mandatory requirement.

+1 ... Won't be able to make it out to the Porsche Auto show tomorrow but for anyone in the area, it's a good time and the money raised is for our Veterans so it's a great cause!

Next

Return to Palladiumer & Centurioner - Automotive

Website Security Test