MyPalladiumCard Members Area & Forums PALLADIUMER & CENTURIONER PUBLIC FORUMS Palladiumer & Centurioner - Real Estate How Do I Access The "Centurion Card" Members Area?

How Do I Access The "Centurion Card" Members Area?

MyPalladiumCard User avatar
Centurion & Palladium
Centurion & Palladium

Question: How Do I Access the Centurion Card Members Area?

Answer: With over 100,000 active Centurion Cards worldwide and due to extremely high demand, access to the Centurion Card Members Area is currently restricted to a waiting list. If you currently hold an active Centurion Card and would like to be added to our waiting list, please e-mail us your request along with a picture of your Centurion Card showing the last four digits of your account number and your valid through date.

The anticipated waiting list time to access our Centurion Card Members Area is approximately 18 months.

***Please block out all other sensitive information pertaining to your Centurion Card such as your Account Number (first 11 digits), Account Name, Member Since Date, Account Signature and four digit security code.

***Please send only a FRONT picture of your card to [email protected]

Upon receipt of your request, we will notify you of your position in queue. Once approved, your membership to the Centurion Card Members Area will be active until the valid through date listed on your Centurion Card. For example, if your Centurion Card valid through date is 05/16, your membership to the Centurion Card Members Area will expire on June 01, 2016.
Last edited by MyPalladiumCard on Sun May 03, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Versace

Is it possible to open up access for the majority of us that don't qualify for a Centurion card?

JBT Centurion
Centurion

Hi, I'm a current Centurion member and interested in gaining access to the members area but I have a concern about my personal information. How do I know that my personal information (ie. e-mail) will not be sold to a third party once my account is verified as being a Centurion member?

Centurion & Palladium
Centurion & Palladium

JBT wrote:
Hi, I'm a current Centurion member and interested in gaining access to the members area but I have a concern about my personal information. How do I know that my personal information (ie. e-mail) will not be sold to a third party once my account is verified as being a Centurion member?

We highly value your PRIVACY and will not share personal information about any of our members with anyone under ANY circumstances. Hope that helps.

Centurion & Palladium
Centurion & Palladium

Pdhopeful wrote:
Is it possible to open up access for the majority of us that don't qualify for a Centurion card?

Thank you for your interest but at this time, there are no plans to open up this area to the general public. Access to the Centurion Card areas is limited to active Centurion Card members.

Mark Centurion
Centurion

Can centurion members on here comment if the members area is worth signing up for? Any benefits that you didn't know about? Thanks.

Centurioner Centurion
Centurion

Mark wrote:
Can centurion members on here comment if the members area is worth signing up for? Any benefits that you didn't know about? Thanks.

As one of the pilot Centurion members on here, I would say most of the members area contains information that is widely available to you if you're a Centurion card holder. However, there are a few perks that I didn't know about. The best part of the Centurion members area is it makes all that information easily accessible and allows Centurion members around the world and to compare and discuss how "Centurion" benefits vastly differ between countries.

Return to Palladiumer & Centurioner - Real Estate

Website Security Test