MyPalladiumCard Members Area & Forums PALLADIUMER & CENTURIONER PUBLIC FORUMS Palladiumer & Centurioner - Credit Cards Act$ of Kindne$$ $1,000 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway

$1,000 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway

Enter to win ... Lot$, Lot$, Lot$ of Free $tuff

Post Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:10 pm

I'd save it and use it to buy Christmas presents. I know it's only July but Christmas will be here before we know it.

Versace

Post Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:57 am

exercise equipment

Post Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:06 am

I would buy new watch - Casio G-Shock GPW-1000-1BER and Leon Kimchi Exclusive Blu-Ray ;)

Post Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:29 pm
SQG

Lots of books, movies and video games!

Post Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:17 pm

Hello,

My wife and I recently took in a good friend in January who was having issues with her boyfriend and had to move out, but was in a serious financial bind. We took her in so she can get back on her feet and beyond her financial difficulties. Unfortunately, her difficulties continue to get worse as she has been diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. We have not expected nor received any financial assistance from her for the housing expenses and have helped her with some of the costs of her treatments before we got her enrolled in health insurance upon receiving the news. We have driven her to treatments and taken care of her while she is bed ridden. We do this because we feel like she is family.

Post Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:54 pm

Exercise equipment for my home gym.

Post Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:39 pm

Id buy myself a nice watch.

Post Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:27 am

I'd buy myself an executive desk for my office.

PreviousNext

Return to Act$ of Kindne$$

Website Security Test