MyPalladiumCard Members Area & Forums PALLADIUMER & CENTURIONER PUBLIC FORUMS Palladiumer & Centurioner - Credit Cards J.P Morgan Select Card Not Yet Phased Out

J.P Morgan Select Card Not Yet Phased Out

MyPalladiumCard User avatar
Centurion & Palladium
Centurion & Palladium

New applications for the J.P Morgan Select card stopped in February 2014 with rumors circulating that all current existing Select card holders would be phased over into another Chase card starting as early as 2015. For those that are not aware, the Select card also serves as the "plastic"less attention grabbing version of the Palladium card.

However, we have confirmed that J.P Morgan Select card accounts are going to be valid until at least 2018.

Versace

Does Obama have a palladium card?

fastcars User avatar
Centurion & Palladium
Centurion & Palladium

susie wrote:

doubt it.

Yes, just to add confirmation - My JPM Select expired Feb 14, but I was sent another with an expiration of 2018

Palladiumer Palladium
Palladium

napsterdawson wrote:
Yes, just to add confirmation - My JPM Select expired Feb 14, but I was sent another with an expiration of 2018

Thanks for the data point!

vtrn2011 Palladium
Palladium

My new JPM Select card expires in 2018. It would be nice if they decided to keep it. I don't want just any other Chase card.

chanzalu Palladium
Palladium

susie wrote:

i donnt think so. annual fee is high to his income :D

chanzalu Palladium
Palladium

read this online.

Chase will give Palladium cardmembers a Select card on request, either in place of or in addition to their Palladium since some customers prefer the attractively designed but less flashy card (avoiding the “thud” and cashier comments that come along with having a unique-looking and very heavy metal card).

my questions are the given select card comes with the same number with the palladium?
need to pay extra $95 annually? (i donnt think so though)
good to additional cardholders?

is this policy still good or died? :D thanks all.

Return to Palladiumer & Centurioner - Credit Cards

Website Security Test