MyPalladiumCard Members Area & Forums PALLADIUMER & CENTURIONER PUBLIC FORUMS Palladiumer & Centurioner - Credit Cards Ritz-Carlton credit card

Ritz-Carlton credit card

Post Sat May 23, 2015 2:44 pm
jkw

I was recently approved for a Ritz Carlton credit card and had heard just good things about the card. I was expecting a metal card but when it arrived, the card was plastic. :(

Customer service said they have temporarily ran out of metal cards again? Has anyone else experienced this recently?

Versace

Post Sun May 24, 2015 11:59 am
fastcars User avatar
Centurion & Palladium
Centurion & Palladium

I personally find the metal cards attract too much attention. I'm sure they will send you a metal one once they're available again.

btw .. How does the plastic version look?

Post Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:50 pm
Brahvoh Palladium
Palladium

Yeah I am curious about that as well.

Post Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:20 am

DevinWinston wrote:

I'd imagine it doesn't look nearly as fancy as the metal version.

Post Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:58 pm
Palladiumer Palladium
Palladium

DevinWinston wrote:

Ask and you shall receive.

Metal Ritz-Carlton (L) vs. Plastic Ritz-Carlton (R)

ritzMetalvsPlastic.png

Post Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:09 pm
Palladiumer Palladium
Palladium

Back:

Metal Ritz-Carlton (L) vs. Plastic Ritz-Carlton (R)

ritzMetalvsPlasticBack.png

Post Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:19 pm

It just happened to me when I ordered a replacement. I called them up and they told that they ran out of the metal cards and they have an issue with the vendor 2 weeks later they sent me the metal to replace the plastic

Post Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:23 pm
jkw

mfahmi wrote:
It just happened to me when I ordered a replacement. I called them up and they told that they ran out of the metal cards and they have an issue with the vendor 2 weeks later they sent me the metal to replace the plastic

We must have been in the same batch because I just received the metal version of the card a few days ago. The plastic version isn't bad but the metal card looks more high end and gets more attention!

Return to Palladiumer & Centurioner - Credit Cards

Website Security Test