MyPalladiumCard Members Area & Forums PALLADIUMER & CENTURIONER PUBLIC FORUMS Palladiumer & Centurioner - Credit Cards Ask a Centurion Card Holder a Question ....

Ask a Centurion Card Holder a Question ....

Centurioner Centurion
Centurion

This discussion thread is to help general members of the site obtain information about the Centurion Card. There are many verified Centurion Card holders from every country where Centurion is issued lurking around on here, so feel free to direct your questions to them!

It's a great resource having so many Centurion card holders in one place.

Versace

Hi ... I'm desperately looking to buy tickets to the Taylor Swift concert in Singapore and tickets just went on sale today for Centurion card members. Can someone here with a Centurion card please help me get tickets? I don't mind paying a little extra for your time and service. Thank you.

inkpref Centurion & Palladium
Centurion & Palladium

TSfan wrote:
Hi ... I'm desperately looking to buy tickets to the Taylor Swift concert in Singapore and tickets just went on sale today for Centurion card members. Can someone here with a Centurion card please help me get tickets? I don't mind paying a little extra for your time and service. Thank you.

Sent you a PM

inkpref wrote:
TSfan wrote:

Sent you a PM

I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH TO INKPREF for helping me get TS tickets! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! God Bless :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D

Ruby Centurion & Palladium
Centurion & Palladium

TSfan wrote:
inkpref wrote:
TSfan wrote:

Sent you a PM

I just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH TO INKPREF for helping me get TS tickets! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! God Bless :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D :D

congrats and +1

Return to Palladiumer & Centurioner - Credit Cards

Website Security Test