MyPalladiumCard Members Area & Forums PALLADIUMER & CENTURIONER PUBLIC FORUMS Palladiumer & Centurioner - Credit Cards Ask a Palladium Card Holder a Question ....

Ask a Palladium Card Holder a Question ....


MyPalladiumCard User avatar
Centurion & Palladium
Centurion & Palladium

Posts: 220
Image


As the world's largest verified Palladium Card community, this thread allows general members of our community the opportunity to ask questions and obtain information specific to the Palladium Card.

We will try our best to respond with accurate and updated information.

Versace


Posts: 10
How true are the rumors that you can charge anything to the card?

fastcars User avatar
Centurion & Palladium
Centurion & Palladium

Posts: 147
Location: New England, USA
smith wrote:
How true are the rumors that you can charge anything to the card?


I think this is mostly false. You can generally charge a lot to your card but no preset limit doesn't = unlimited spending.

Jason Palladium
Palladium

Posts: 11
I'm seriously looking at getting this card but reviews on flyer talk and other boards appear to be negative. Are there any true benefits to the card that aren't openly discussed?

United club, 1yr. hotel GBA for 1yr., 35,000 bonus points after $100,000 spend, bling purposes, concierge, hidden line, purchase protection appear to be commonly discussed.

Thank you

PdCard007 Palladium
Palladium

Posts: 23
Jason wrote:
I'm seriously looking at getting this card but reviews on flyer talk and other boards appear to be negative. Are there any true benefits to the card that aren't openly discussed?

United club, 1yr. hotel GBA for 1yr., 35,000 bonus points after $100,000 spend, bling purposes, concierge, hidden line, purchase protection appear to be commonly discussed.

Thank you


Welcome to the site!

From my experience, there are definitely benefits that are not discussed elsewhere on other sites. Hopefully, I don't get in trouble for posting this but some of other benefits for the card include special UR travel redemption bonuses, Global Entry, TSA Precheck, Trial clear membership, Baggage Delay, Extended Warranty as well as occasional high end gifts. Last year members were offered a Ghurka bag worth $600 dollars alone as well as some gifts from IWC, Oscar de la Renta etc.

There are a bunch of others as well right now such as discounts at Avis, Alamo and free movie tickets from Fandango.

You could always try the card out for a year and decide if you think it's worth it. Some of the members on here have had luck getting their AFs waived, but I haven't tried as I get more than $595 out of the card.

Good luck with your decision :)

Jason Palladium
Palladium

Posts: 11
Thank you for the quick response and outlining a few benefits that would likely take me several hours to find on other forums. Assuming my meeting with the banker goes well next week I'll report back with a new Palladium card.

Thanks again!

PdCard8319 Palladium
Palladium

Posts: 59
Jason wrote:
Thank you for the quick response and outlining a few benefits that would likely take me several hours to find on other forums. Assuming my meeting with the banker goes well next week I'll report back with a new Palladium card.

Thanks again!


Let us know how it goes. GLWGTC.

Jason Palladium
Palladium

Posts: 11
Well I made a decision to start a banking relationship with Chase by jumping right into CPC. I have had Private client relationship with US Bank for past decade and have an independent financial advisor. We do not have a CPC branch in the state I live in and while I don't care about having to deal with an out of state banker for my periodic requests, I'm not going to set up an investment account with them. I don't care if my account is CPC or I just have whatever their highest tier checking account is.

Do I need to be CPC to get the Palladium card? My new non CPC banker is willing to submit a request but I'd rather not apply just to get denied. Everyone I talk with has told me a different story. Should I just open up an out of state CPC or gamble and set up a savings/checking with high deposit and apply for the card? For the record I do want a chase checking account regardless.

Next

Return to Palladiumer & Centurioner - Credit Cards

Website Security Test

cron