MyPalladiumCard Members Area & Forums PALLADIUMER & CENTURIONER PUBLIC FORUMS Palladiumer & Centurioner - Credit Cards How Do I Access The "Palladium Card" Members Area?

How Do I Access The "Palladium Card" Members Area?


MyPalladiumCard User avatar
Centurion & Palladium
Centurion & Palladium

Posts: 220
Question: How Do I Access the Palladium Card Members Area?

Image


Answer: Access to the Palladium Card Members Area is limited to current Palladium Card Holders. If you currently hold an active Palladium Card and would like access to our Palladium Card Members Area, please e-mail us your request along with a picture of your Palladium Card showing the last four digits of your account number and your renewal date.

***Please block out all other sensitive information pertaining to your Palladium Card such as your Account Number (first 12 digits), Account Name, Member Since Date, Account Signature and three digit security code.

***Please send only a FRONT picture of your card to [email protected]


Your membership to the Palladium Card Members Area will be valid until the renewal date listed on your Palladium Card. For example, if your Palladium Card renewal date is 05/16, your membership to the Palladium Card Members Area will expire on June 01, 2016.
Last edited by MyPalladiumCard on Sat May 23, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Versace

PdCard8319 Palladium
Palladium

Posts: 59
Thanks for the quick approval. Looking forward to participating in the Pd Card forums. :D

John Palladium
Palladium

Posts: 4
Thank you for creating this for palladium card members!


Posts: 8
MyPalladiumCard wrote:
Question: How Do I Access the "Palladium Card" Members Area?

Answer: Access to the Palladium Card Members Area is limited to current Palladium Card Holders. If you currently hold an active Palladium Card and would like access to our Palladium Card Members Area, please e-mail us your request along with a picture of your Palladium Card showing the last four digits of your account number and your renewal date.

***Please block out all other sensitive information pertaining to your Palladium Card such as your Account Number (first 12 digits), Account Name, Member Since Date, Account Signature and three digit security code.

***Please send only a FRONT picture of your card to [email protected]


Your membership to the Palladium Card Members Area will be valid until the renewal date listed on your Palladium Card. For example, if your Palladium Card renewal date is 05/16, your membership to the Palladium Card Members Area will expire on June 01, 2016.


Why limit it to just Palladium card members? I'm sure the rest of us want to know too !!

MyPalladiumCard User avatar
Centurion & Palladium
Centurion & Palladium

Posts: 220
woohoo wrote:
MyPalladiumCard wrote:
Question: How Do I Access the "Palladium Card" Members Area?

Answer: Access to the Palladium Card Members Area is limited to current Palladium Card Holders. If you currently hold an active Palladium Card and would like access to our Palladium Card Members Area, please e-mail us your request along with a picture of your Palladium Card showing the last four digits of your account number and your renewal date.

***Please block out all other sensitive information pertaining to your Palladium Card such as your Account Number (first 12 digits), Account Name, Member Since Date, Account Signature and three digit security code.

***Please send only a FRONT picture of your card to [email protected]


Your membership to the Palladium Card Members Area will be valid until the renewal date listed on your Palladium Card. For example, if your Palladium Card renewal date is 05/16, your membership to the Palladium Card Members Area will expire on June 01, 2016.


Why limit it to just Palladium card members? I'm sure the rest of us want to know too !!


Thanks for your interest but at this time, there are no plans to open up this area to the general public. Access to the Palladium Card areas is limited to active Palladium Card members.

starpressley User avatar
Palladium
Palladium

Posts: 16
Thanks for the quick admission!

starpressley User avatar
Palladium
Palladium

Posts: 16
I also hold the Accolades, Ritz, World Elite, and a private card very few know about. Let me know how to get "verified" and I may go ahead and take the Octave later this week. I'll give you an update when I do.

wallst User avatar
Palladium
Palladium

Posts: 50
starpressley wrote:
I also hold the Accolades, Ritz, World Elite, and a private card very few know about. Let me know how to get "verified" and I may go ahead and take the Octave later this week. I'll give you an update when I do.


Just curious if you would share that this private card is .... and why you would still want the Octave card given the list of cards you already have? Seems like a hefty amount to pay in AFs.

Next

Return to Palladiumer & Centurioner - Credit Cards

Website Security Test

cron